Walsh & Fisher A Professional Association
179 East Main Street
Phone: (410) 848-9200
The firm of Walsh & Fisher, A Professional Association, has a history dating back to 1896. The firm was originated by Michael Walsh and joined by D. Eugene Walsh. At the conclusion of W.W. II, the firm was joined by Charles O. Fisher and then Charles O. Fisher Jr. in 1972. Walsh & Fisher maintains a general practice in central Maryland while practicing law in a multi county area. The firm is included in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.