Young, Williams & Kirk, PC
2021 First Tennessee Plaza, P.O. Box 550
Phone: (865) 637-1440
The predecessor of Young, Williams & Kirk, PC was the Law Firm of Green & Webb which was started in Knoxville in 1915. In 1931, the firm became Green, Webb & McCampbell with the addition of Herbert H. McCampbell. In 1965, the firm merged with Robert and Lindsay Young to become the Firm of McCampbell & Young. To reflect the change in the ownership of the firm, the name was changed in 2010 to Young, Williams & Kirk, PC.